Thursday, June 6, 2013

Bead by bead - rings

OK, so I haven't posted for a while - shame on me! That doesn't mean that I haven't been crafting, I just haven't been posting. My apologies for that. 

I'll try to catch up with the "unreported" crafts as quickly as possible...


This one is about beading and it all started when a friend of mine gave me a bag full of beads that she wasn't going to use. So I started to look for projects. I came across a blog ingeniously called My daily bead, which has "Jewelry Making Ideas and Tutorials". 


So I chose a basic one, a Christmas one


This is the blog's photo:


And this is my 1st attempt:

Bar the difference in colouring & the lack of expertise, it ain't bad, baby!



Then I improvised with the colours I had, so an Irish one and a Pinky one followed the Christmassy one:



So difficult to choose which one to wear... I'll wear all 3 at the same time! Why not?





And they I tried these chunkier beads for a.... chunkier finish. This is my favourite one, I actually wear all the time:

 

And these are other combinations that I made:




Do you like them?
They are not difficult to make, honest. Give it a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment