Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chronicles of an announced gift - the end result


As promised, here is the final result of the gift I've been working on this week:





Gorgeous, aren't they? I first saw these booties when I was looking up for things to do with felt and I loved them.  When my friend invited me to her baby girl's christening, I thought: now it's my chance to give them a go!

This is the tutorial on how to make them. 

As you can see, my results is a bit different: I decided to experiment with a different colour stitching and my stitches are closer to the edge, which I'm not convinced about. But that is the beauty of handmade stuff, I guess: each piece is unique. 

I hope you had fun following this chronicle!

Check here for the clues previous to this final post.
Cost of the materials: €8-10 approx.


No comments:

Post a Comment