Sunday, August 4, 2013

Needle felting

I can't believe I did that workshop back in November last year!!!!  
I really need to keep up with posting things....

Needle felting basically consists in "felting" with a needle. Or in other words, turning "loose" wool into felt by pricking it with a needle. And believe me, as therapeutic as it can be - it somehow feels like you are practising vodoo on a doll - you might want to watch your fingers. Like paper cuts, the pricks on human flesh might not be life-treatening but they surely are painful.  

Anyway, I'm saving the results of the workshop itself for again (when I posted, you'll understand why). Instead here are the results of the left over material from the Needle Felting Workshop that AZ Atelier organised and Maru from Fieltrunguis delivered. 

Hope you enjoy it!





No comments:

Post a Comment