Thursday, August 15, 2013

Crafty crafts-keep up the spirit

Have you ever found yourself stuck while doing some crafts because you didn't have a certain tool or material?

Once I did use a spirit level to measure the length of knitting project I was doing at the time. I couldn't find a proper measuring tape and I remember that the spirit level had a ruler side. 

Photo courtesy of David Jones

It all would have been ok, only for some unexpected guests turned up on my doorway as I was using the spirit level in this unusual manner. My friend being a DIY expert couldn't help but smile as he asked: "are you making sure the knitting is leveled?"

I hope you found that funny. If you don't... well, maybe you had to be there. 

What is the weirdest thing you have used while crafting ?

No comments:

Post a Comment